Price: $43.00 USD
This 45W PAR30 LED bulb is an energy saving alternative to traditional halogen, CFL and HID pulse start PAR bulbs. Operates on a conventional medium screw base without the need for a ballast (required for HID pulse start), or long warm up times associated with CFL halogens. Consider the energy savings and longevity of our PAR30 led bulb designed with Cree leds for superior operating life lasting 20 times longer than traditional PAR bulbs. The housing consists of a light weight polymer composite that is both fire retardant and high strength. This PAR30 bulb has a color rendering index of 85 (CRI). Daylight white (6500K) in color. Intensity approximately 6000 lumens. Focus spot light 15 degrees. Consumes 45 watts. Power factor of 95%. Uses an internal electric fan with DBA "noise level" of about 26 (slightly audible). Operates at 110VAC, and not dimmable.
- 45W 6000 Lumens PAR30 Replaces Up to 250W to 400W High Output Light. Daylight White (6500K)
- Energy Efficient – Long Lasting – 350 Watts of Super Bright White Light in a PAR30 Foot Print
- Ideal for Trade Shows, Show Rooms, and Other High End Boutiques Such as Jewelry Shops
- Superior Quality Design to Last 30,000 hrs
- Narrow spot light of 15 degrees
Click here for datasheets and technical specifications.